Repair and Estimation Terms By placing an order for repair, estimation, or a free estimate service, you certify that you are the devices rightful owner and that you agree and understand the following:
1. Repairing or attempting repair on a phone with any liquid damage can cause the device not to power on under certain circumstances. If the device has preexisting water damage, devices have been known to be non-functional after repairs. Mobi Repair is not liable if the device doesn't function properly after attempted repair.
2. All repair work, attempts, and parts are not refundable.
3. Any physical damage* and or liquid damage to the replacement part will not be covered by the Lifetime Warranty (select repairs are covered for lifetime) warranty.
4. Mobi Repair is not responsible for any data loss.
5. Mobi Repair is not responsible for any further damage that may result from any diagnostic or repair attempt. If customer supplies parts for repair, this voids and parts and labor warranty.
6. If device is left with Mobi Repair for more than 30 days, the device will be forfeited over to Mobi Repair.